Monday, April 5, 2010

Tomorrow

In the post earlier today, I said that we were hoping that Samuel wouldn't have to go up on the ventilator settings....and he didn't have to! A small victory, but I'll take it.

I'm posting again to ask you to pray tonight. As I mentioned earlier, Samuel has a brain scan tomorrow to check for bleeding. He has had several of these over the last few weeks and they have come back clean. The first one he had was perfect. The second scan showed a small brain bleed but it wasn't severe. The third one showed nothing - even the slight bleed that they thought was there! Praying so hard for good news tomorrow.....

9 comments:

  1. A sweet little prayer has been said for your sweet little boy and his sweet little brain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers have been flying around like crazy here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc and I will be praying for Samuel. I am so happy to hear you will have family around again to help. Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is doing great things...I am really missing Samuel this morning, longing to see him while praying..I hope I get to visit soon..sometime I just want to be near you and him..This morning is so different...you feel so close yet, I want to be near both of you. I know it sounds just like me huh...believing that God presence it so mighty right now with you...I love you Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and sweet Samuel's test today. Enjoy some time with your family! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you guys! Let us know when you hear something! :) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy Sarah. I can't wait to meet him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah I just want you to know that not a day has gone by that we haven't said a prayer for Samuel & or you & Michael! Mackimlee has been great to always mention him each night or next morning if she crashed before prayers!
    We are so thankful to be witnesses to such a wonderful miracle of God!
    I have a girlfriend that's bringing her grand daughter down for test tomorow; she asked if she could bring you anything! So she's bringing you a big hug unless you need other things let us know! We love y'all & will not cease in our prayers! Love, Kim Burke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our thoughts and prayers are with you every single day. God knows exactly what He is doing, we just have to have Faith in Him!

    ReplyDelete