April was a BIG month for Samuel. He has accomplished so much in such a little time:
- No longer needs oxygen at ALL!!!
- Goes from sitting to all-fours.
- Can give kisses.
- Says 'm' and 'n' sounds.
- Now enjoys his bottles and lets us know when he is hungry!!!
- Crawls on all fours.
- Pulls to stand using furniture.
- Eats graham crackers and other table food without gagging.
- Broke the 18 pound mark!
- Survived his first stomach virus and upper respiratory infection.
Any one of these things would have been enough to celebrate....but Samuel has been saving them up for a rainy day (or month, as it has been here in NW Arkansas!)
We are SO proud of him!