Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

We love Right Choices Corn Maze.  Love it.  Although it's nearly an hour away, we happily make the trek because the place is so picturesque.

At the beginning of October, we arrived at the corn maze just as it began to rain.  So much for picturesque!  We didn't even bother purchasing the tickets to get inside, but Samuel did pick out a few pumpkins to buy.  The day was saved!

Obviously, I didn't get out my big girl camera with it being so wet, but the grandparents captured this one of Michael and Samuel picking out a pumpkin in the downpour.


We sat outside the gift shop and ate kettle corn as we watched the workers park the tractors in the barn.




-    -    -

This weekend we wanted to try again, but with a chance of rain in the forecast once more, we settled for a pumpkin patch closer to home.  We went to Farmland Adventures with Michael's parents and my mom.  I'm glad Samuel is beginning to appreciate these outings more and more.  He had a great time.







I thought for certain that the maze would be of no interest to him.  But he took charge and led the way.  Love it.



We all enjoyed the hayride the most.  Watching Samuel feed the cows tortillas was hilarious.  He laughed like a madman every time the cow took a piece from him.







I'm glad we squeezed in a visit to a pumpkin patch this season, and I can't wait to take the kids to our favorite corn maze next year!

(Yes, I totally bribed him with McDonald's french fries for this next photo...ha!)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family! I remember seeing Samuel at CTT when he was so tiny. He's grown so much! Looks like it was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete