Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day

You know those thoughtful people who remember every holiday, who listen closely to your conversations to know exactly what to get you for Christmas, who never fail to use their creativity to bless others?  My sister-in-law is one of those people.  So it was no surprise to me when Samuel received a sweet Valentines Day package from his Aunt Jessica (and cousins) this year.

There's nothing quite like getting a package full of goodies in the mail.



The valentines from his cousins are taped to the fridge so that he can look at them whenever he wants.

"Thanks Aunt Jess for the cool package!"

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am also a mother of an ex-micropreemie (25 weeks exactly). I just found your blog (searching for help with regulator and O2 tank) and after reading your ordeal w/ the unexpected delivery part, I felt I was re-living that moment all over again. Anyway you have a really great blog and thanks for sharing your experience.



    P.S. Samuel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete